Make Your Move
Have you recently moved into a new area and looking to take part in activities to improve your health and meet new people. Cotman Housing Association has recently launched a Sport England funded project called ‘Make Your Move’.
The project can find a wide range of low cost and free activities in your local area and put you in touch with like-minded active people.
The aim is to have fun, feel part of the community and improve or maintain fitness. There really is something for every-one of all ages and abilities!
Participants who sign up to Make Your Move have the opportunity to take up the following FREE activities/memberships:
- Riverside Leisure centre, Norwich – daily activity sessions which include instructor led classes, swim and gym – timetable attached
- Fakenham Sports and Fitness centre – 2 months Premium membership and free goody bag
- Wymondham Leisure centre – 2 months Leisure Passport membership
- Long Stratton Leisure centre – 2 months Leisure Passport membership
- Diss Leisure centre – 2 months Leisure Passport membership
If you are interested please fill out the referral form below and email it to email@example.com .