Your information rights under the Data Protection Act 2018 / General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016
Saffron Housing Trust and its subsidiaries are committed to protecting your privacy. You can read our Privacy Notice which explains how we use information about you and how we protect your personal data, which is the information we hold about you.
Our Privacy Notice explains:
- Who we are
- What information we process
- What we do with that information and how long it is kept
- Our lawful basis for processing your personal information
- Who we share your information with
- Your rights
- How we will communicate with you
- Our commitment to you
- Who you can contact for more advice
If you would like to make a request for the disclosure of your personal data which may be held by Saffron Housing Trust, please use our form which can be found on the bottom of the contact us page by clicking here.
Partner agencies and your rights to information
You can find out more information below about your rights to information provided by our main partner agencies in your area.
Broadland and South Norfolk District Council:
- Broadland District Council data protection – Broadland and South Norfolk
- Requests for information – Broadland and South Norfolk