As a tenant, resident (by residents we mean leaseholders, licensees and shared owners) or community leader, you can take part in as little or as much as you would like, such as:
- Attending six-monthly meetings with our Board and Senior Leadership Team
- Taking part in workshops or completing online surveys
- Taking part in our Community Triangles
They are a great way for us to engage with tenants and the local community. Members of Saffron will walk around your local area and listen to any problems or concerns tenants and residents may have. Any actions we then take will be detailed on our You said, we did page.Visit You said, we did
Be part of some really important decisions, take back a bit of control and make the most of your knowledge and skills. We have 2 exciting opportunities that might suit you:
- Be a member of our Tenant Scrutiny Group. You will look at our performance, processes, and policies to improve tenant experience and our services.
- Be a member of our Tenant Communication & Support Group. You will guide and influence Saffron’s communications and provide tenant-to-tenant support.
You can find the role profiles for each group to download at the bottom of the page.
Our tenant groups also run the Saffron Tenants Facebook Group, a group for Saffron tenants run by volunteer tenants. You can join it by clicking here.
By being a member of one of our groups you will have a direct link to our Board to ensure the voice of tenants is heard. We will support you by providing IT equipment, training, mileage, and dependants care as well as team building days and rewards for your time.
Below are some of the events and workshops our Saffron Community Members and tenant groups have been part of.