We are reviewing our Service Standards and would like to hear from you to help shape what they should include going forward.
Our Service Standards outline what to expect from us when we communicate with you, when we carry out repairs in your home, and what we have in place to continually improve.
Your opinion matters to us and we are asking you to kindly take part in a short survey. At the moment the standards include things like:
- Call answer times, communications acknowledgement times, when to expect home visits and our office opening hours.
- What to expect around Anti-Social Behaviour.
- Our commitments to emergency and routine repairs and what to expect of our maintenance services.
- Additional support we may offer tenants in special circumstances.
- What to expect around resolving complaints.
- Our commitment to seeking your opinion so that your voice and influence is continually implemented into our services.
You can read our Service Standards in full by clicking here.
If you have any feedback on how we might improve our standards, please fill out our survey by clicking here.