South Norfolk on Show
We will be back at South Norfolk on Show this year!
Sunday 30th June
Gates open 11am – 4pm
Come along and see us at this year’s South Norfolk on Show where we will be joining in the celebrations of their 10-year anniversary. As always, it will be jam packed full of stalls, activities and a fantastic line up of entertainment:
- Poetry Take-Away – the world’s first mobile poetry emporium
- Table-Tennis Dancing – the Doubles team will be lunging, leaping and leading ping pong activities throughout the day
- Breeze Redwine – singer/performer
- Maynard Flip Flap – internationally travelled street theatre show. Suitable for all ages, plenty of audience involvement all glued together with Mr Flip Flaps’ madcap sense of humour.
- Creative Journaling, Gill Starkie
- Suzanne the Story Weaver – magical story telling for adults and children
- Face Paint Me Happy
- Norwich University of Arts: Slow Stitch – Discover the relaxing technique of slow stitch with talented Textile Design students
- Fancy Dress Emporium – a delightful array of clothes and accessories for families to try on, take photos of each other and play about
- Plus much more.
So make sure you pop along!