Investors in People Gold
We are thrilled to have been successful in achieving Investors in People Gold (IiP). This demonstrates that we are committed to offering the best for our staff and that they feel Saffron is a positive place to work.
But what does that mean for you – the end users of our services?
- By investing in our people through development, coaching and progression opportunities, we have motivated and knowledgeable staff, who can therefore provide the best customer service possible.
- By implementing new ways of working such as conducting a review on our empty properties, we have reduced costs and can therefore offer more homes to people more quickly.
- By offering our staff benefits such as flexible working hours, home working, as well as recognising people when they do great things, we have a high retention rate which is a key strength. It is a testament to our focus on wellbeing and our core values (Professional, Accountable, Collaborative, Evolving) and means our investment in our people ultimately helps you as we have a passionate workforce to help build strong customer relationships.
- By being benchmarked against other organisations we can see if we really are providing the best experience for our staff and leading best practice.
- By demonstrating our commitment to want to continually improve. The feedback we gained from the IiP report was really positive, but we know there are still areas to improve on. We can use the feedback and recommendations in the report to continue to continue to make changes for the better.