How To Pay Your Rent
You can pay your rent in a variety of ways.
- Online via this website.
- By Direct Debit or Standing Order if you have a bank or building society account. Payments are usually taken on the 15th of each month although other arrangements can be made. You can also arrange to pay weekly or fortnightly dependent on facilities offered by your bank or building society. For more details, please contact us on 01508 532041
- At our office over the counter. You can pay by cheque, cash, debit or credit card and you will be given a receipt
- At any Post Office in the country, by using your swipe card. You can pay by cash, cheque or debit card. For more information on how to pay at the Post Office, please read the payment instructions issued with the swipe card
- By post – cheques only please, made payable to ‘Saffron Housing Trust’. Please write your account number on the back of the cheque and send it to us at Saffron Barn, Swan Lane, Long Stratton, Norwich, Norfolk NR15 2XP
- Over the telephone – by quoting your debit or credit card details. Please contact us on 01508 532000
- At Paypoint outlets – using your swipe card. Retailers providing this service are listed in the payment instructions issued with the swipe card and can be identified by the Paypoint logo as shown on the previous page. Payments generally need to be in cash; however, some retailers may accept debit cards